Amazing Therapist Colleagues
Isis Orozco, Ed.D., LMFT – Provides individual and family psychotherapy to clients specializing in issues relating to anxiety, depression, difficult life transitions, work and caregiver stress (burnout), and grief/loss.
DeMonta Whiting, LMFT – Provides individual, couples, and family therapy specializing in supporting men with issues relating to career growth, anger, anxiety, and depression.
Matthew Keller, LMFT – Provides individual and couples therapy specializing in supporting men with issues relating to masculinity, gay couples, relationships, sex & intimacy.
Danielle Espinosa, AMFT, APCC – Provides individual and couples therapy specializing in supporting the Asian American community, survivors of gender-based violence, and survivors of sexual violence.
Yolanda Centeno-Rafael, LMFT – Provides therapy to teens, adults, and couples. She specializes in supporting with trauma, anxiety, depression, Latinx family dynamics, cultural identity, and life transitions.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds, all from our secure online platform. https://www.crisistextline.org
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Childhelp (Child Abuse): 1-800-4ACHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Nat’l. Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- RAINN Nat’l. Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- LGBT National Help Center: 1-888-843-4564
- The Trevor Project: 24/7 Free Resource for LGBTQ young people
- PSYCHIATRIC MOBILE RESPONSE TEAMS (PMRT) Department of Mental Health (DMH) Los Angeles County 24-Hour Access Center: 1-800-854-7771
© 2022 Mariah Dennis, LMFT. All rights reserved.